Style your stache and condition your beard with our Beard Oil and Moustache Wax Combo and receive a saving of 25% whilst doing so!
Available in 8 fantastic fragrance options, there is a perfect scent combination for everyone.
- Original Unfragranced For those who want to use this product as a base and not take away from another scent or those who just like to keep it simple.
- Grapefruit The fresh scent of a ripe, succulent and deliciously aromatic grapefruit!
- Whiskey Unscrew the cap off a good Whiskey, this fragrance has a real boozy, almost honeyed sweetness to it, whilst not being too overpowering. If you’re a Whiskey lover or connoisseur, we are sure you'll love it!
- Lemon & Lime The zesty scent of juicy Lemons combined with the tangy aroma of Limes to create this real classic scent.
- Frankincense A somewhat woody scent with gentle spice and strong fruity undertones.
- Cedarwood & Orange One of our favourite fragrances combines the somewhat sweet warm woody scent of Cedarwood with the ever sweet citrusy scent of Oranges; definitely one to try!
- Spiced Bergamot Combines the citrusy scent of Bergamot with Cinnamon and Nutmeg to give a spicy citrusy scent profile we are sure you'll love!
- Forest Apple With a top note of crisp Green Apple, middle note of Amyris and undertones of Cinnamon, this trio complements eachother perfectly to give a real fresh, woodsy scent and we are certain you'll love it as much as we do!
Bright and Beardiful’s Beard Oil and Moustache Wax are both handcrafted, produced in small batches and bottled and poured individually in Herefordshire, a small countryside county within the UK.
After months of research and various trials and variations, Bright and Beardiful’s Beard Oil and Moustache Wax were created. We are extremely proud of our Moustache Wax’s non-greasy, strong hold formulation allowing you to style your stache and keep it held all day.
Using some of the finest and highest quality carrier and essential oils, our Beard Oil is unique and we are sure you will love it as much as we do!
Our Beard Oil formula absorbs quickly into the skin so you don’t get that that greasy, heavy feeling. Instead, you will benefit from a soft supple feel as your facial hair is conditioned and moisturised, preventing that "itch" while nourishing the facial hair, and leaving you with a great smelling beard! Our beard oil has also been known to promote growth and provide you with a fuller, thicker beard!
Bright and Beardiful’s Beard Oil is suitable for all lengths of beard and comes in a 15ml squeezable dropper bottle, not only do these allow for easy dispense which allows consistent dosage, it helps to prevent spoilage by preventing over exposure to the air. These are of course all fully recyclable.
Beard Oil Benefits:
- Leaves your beard feeling soft and conditioned.
- Prevents Beard Itch.
- Prevents Beardruff.
- 15ml recyclable squeezable dropper bottle; allows for easy dispense giving consistent dosage and prevents spoilage by preventing over exposure to the air.
Using some of the finest and highest quality ingredients such as Shea Butter, Carnauba Wax and various carrier and essential oils, our Moustache Wax is unique and we are sure you will love it as much as we do! It will help to style, protect and condition your stache without that greasy feel.
Our Moustache Wax comes in a handy 15ml pocket sized tin, perfect for any jacket or trouser pocket. A little really goes a long way to styling your stache!
Moustache Wax Benefits:
- Provides a strong hold, perfect for styling your stache. Can you handlebar?
- Added benefit of using Carnauba Wax; a stronger and more durable wax than commonly used Beeswax. This provides a stronger and longer hold, keeping your stache held all day!
- 15ml pocket sized tin, perfect for at home or travelling.
Benefits of using Bright & Beardiful:
- Available in a range of Eight Amazing Fragrances.
- Organic & Vegan-Friendly.
- No chemicals or artificial preservatives.
- Paraben and Cruelty Free.
- All of our products comply with CPSR and current cosmetic regulations to ensure our products are completely safe for you to use.
- High quality products at guaranteed low prices. We challenge to you find the same quality and price elsewhere!
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Packed full of vitamins, especially Vitamin E; a natural antioxidant. Jojoba oil imitates the oils produced by the skin and is effortlessly absorbed, spreads easily and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Jojoba oil also helps to prevent itching and redness when growing your beard.
- Organic Castor Oil
- Helps to promote beard growth and strengthens the hair roots making beard hair thicker, fuller and shinier!
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- Nourishes and conditions beard hair, deeply moisturising from root to tip.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- Rich in Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which helps to strengthen and add moisture and shine to your beard, whilst also reducing redness and itchiness. Hemp Seed oil is a fast absorbing oil, perfect for skincare. Hemp Seed oil helps to promote beard growth and hydrates hair to prevent beardruff.
- Essential Oils
- These have various benefits whilst also adding the wonderful fragrance to make your beard smell Beardiful!
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Packed full of vitamins, especially Vitamin E; a natural antioxidant. Jojoba oil imitates the oils produced by the skin and is effortlessly absorbed, spreads easily and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Jojoba oil also helps to prevent itching and redness.
- Organic Carnauba Wax
- Used to help seal in moisture and give the wax its consistency, carnauba wax allows styling and provides the strong hold. We use Carnauba Wax as an alternative to Beeswax to ensure our products are completely vegan friendly. Carnauba wax is a harder, more durable wax and has a higher melting point than that of beeswax which means it will provide a stronger hold for longer!
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter
- At Bright and Beardiful we use unrefined Shea Butter which contains all its raw goodness including being high in Vitamin A and E; a natural antioxidant. Other brands may choose to use refined Shea Butter which doesn't contain as much natural goodness as unrefined raw Shea Butter. It helps to condition, tone and soothe skin as well as softening beard hair, sealing in moisture and helping to prevent beardruff!
- Essential Oils
- These have many benefits as well as adding fragrance to make your moustache smell great!
Directions for use:
Always patch test prior to full use, do not use if irritation occurs. Use once or twice daily: apply 3-5 drops into the palm of your hand and rub hands together, rub throughout your beard ensuring the oil is evenly spread.
Always patch test prior to full use, do not use if irritation occurs. Use the back of your fingernail to take a small amount, transfer to the tip of your finger and rub between two fingers to emulsify, rub throughout your stache and style as required.
With all of our products, once opened, it is recommended to use them within 12 months but we're sure you'll be back for more way before then!
Why choose our products?
Our products are of the highest quality and uses all natural, organic and vegan-friendly (or as we like to say Veganic) cosmetic grade raw ingredients. Our products contain a minimum of 95%, in most cases more, organic ingredients and all ingredients are vegan-friendly. They are all handmade by ourselves in a hygienic location in the UK, there are no artificial chemicals or preservatives within any of our products.
We are a small business comprising of a husband and wife team from Herefordshire. There is a great deal of love and care that goes into each and every one of our products. We value all of our customers and the orders they place. We strive for GREAT customer satisfaction.