Are you looking for a product that will tame and style even the most unruly of moustaches, whilst providing it with all of the TLC and nourishment it needs to be smooth, strong, healthy and shiny? Then you’re in the right place!
Bright and Beardiful’s Moustache Wax is handcrafted, produced in small batches and individually poured in Herefordshire, a small countryside county within the UK.
After months of formulating and various trials and variants we came up with the perfect non-greasy, strong hold formulation allowing you to style your stache and keep it held all day.
Using some of the finest and highest quality ingredients such as Shea Butter, Carnauba Wax and various carrier and essential oils, our Moustache Wax is unique and we are sure you will love it as much as we do! It will help to style, protect and condition your stache without that greasy feel.
Our Moustache Wax comes in a handy 15ml pocket sized tin, perfect for any jacket or trouser pocket. A little really goes a long way to styling your stache!
- Provides a strong hold, perfect for styling your stache. Can you handlebar?
- Added benefit of using Carnauba Wax; a stronger and more durable wax than commonly used Beeswax. This provides a stronger and longer hold, keeping your stache held all day!
- 15ml pocket sized tin, perfect for at home or travelling.
- Available in a range of EIGHT Amazing Fragrances.
- Organic & Vegan-Friendly.
- No chemicals or artificial preservatives.
- Paraben and Cruelty Free.
- All of our products comply with CPSR and current cosmetic regulations to ensure our products are completely safe for you to use.
- High quality products at guaranteed low prices. We challenge to you find the same quality and price elsewhere!
Available Fragrances (Be sure to try them all!)
- Original Unfragranced For those who want to use this product as a base and not take away from another scent or those who just like to keep it simple.
- Grapefruit The fresh scent of a ripe, succulent and deliciously aromatic grapefruit!
- Whiskey Unscrew the cap off a good Whiskey, this fragrance has a real boozy, almost honeyed sweetness to it, whilst not being too overpowering. If you’re a Whiskey lover or connoisseur, we are sure you'll love it!
- Lemon & Lime The zesty scent of juicy Lemons combined with the tangy aroma of Limes to create this real classic scent.
- Frankincense A somewhat woody scent with gentle spice and strong fruity undertones.
- Cedarwood & Orange One of our favourite fragrances combines the somewhat sweet warm woody scent of Cedarwood with the ever sweet citrusy scent of Oranges; definitely one to try!
- Spiced Bergamot Combines the citrusy scent of Bergamot with Cinnamon and Nutmeg to give a spicy citrusy scent profile we are sure you'll love!
- Forest Apple With a top note of crisp Green Apple, middle note of Amyris and undertones of Cinnamon, this trio complements eachother perfectly to give a real fresh, woodsy scent and we are certain you'll love it as much as we do!
Why not combine a selection of our fragrances by purchasing a combo pack? SAVE up to 35%
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Packed full of vitamins, especially Vitamin E; a natural antioxidant. Jojoba oil imitates the oils produced by the skin and is effortlessly absorbed, spreads easily and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Jojoba oil also helps to prevent itching and redness.
- Organic Carnauba Wax
- Used to help seal in moisture and give the wax its consistency, carnauba wax allows styling and provides the strong hold. We use Carnauba Wax as an alternative to Beeswax to ensure our products are completely vegan friendly. Carnauba wax is a harder, more durable wax and has a higher melting point than that of beeswax which means it will provide a stronger hold for longer!
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter
- At Bright and Beardiful we use unrefined Shea Butter which contains all its raw goodness including being high in Vitamin A and E; a natural antioxidant. Other brands may choose to use refined Shea Butter which doesn't contain as much natural goodness as unrefined raw Shea Butter. It helps to condition, tone and soothe skin as well as softening beard hair, sealing in moisture and helping to prevent beardruff!
- Essential Oils
- These have many benefits as well as adding fragrance to make your moustache smell great!
Directions for use:
Always patch test prior to full use, do not use if irritation occurs. Use the back of your fingernail to take a small amount, transfer to the tip of your finger and rub between two fingers to emulsify, rub throughout your stache and style as required.
Once opened, it is recommended to use within 12 months but we're sure you'll be back for more way before then!
Why choose our products?
Our Moustache Wax is of the highest quality and uses all natural, organic and vegan-friendly (or as we like to say Veganic) cosmetic grade raw ingredients. Our products contain a minimum of 95%, in most cases more, organic ingredients and all ingredients are vegan-friendly. They are all handmade by ourselves in a hygienic location in the UK, there are no artificial chemicals or preservatives within any of our products.
We are a small business comprising of a husband and wife team from Herefordshire. There is a great deal of love and care that goes into each and every one of our products. We value all of our customers and the orders they place and strive for GREAT customer satisfaction.